MAGMA BOOKS & RICHARD GOODALL GALLERY.

The graphics class visited Magma Bookshop as we wanted to find different starting point and inspirations for our word project in which we had to convey 'Message'.
Although I have visited Magma before, I have never looked at the books in depth like I have with the magazines.

























I visited the Richard Goodall Gallery on Thomas St. Which is the main music poster and movie posters. However I plan to visit the Gallery on High St, soon as this houses photographs, prints and artwork.

























The work that I found at the gallery has helped me as I now know where to find a good primary source for posters and prints. I have also been able to use these images in my work as I can relate it too the work of Peter Saville and his work with Music. Which I have been looking at with my work.

No comments: